Cannonball Run

Pyrman's avatar is Captain Chaos, which brought back fond memories of The Cannonball Run movie. I built this one for a friend of mine as a gift. He and I used to get together and watch crazy movies like Cannonball Run. The kit is the MPC Dodge van kit with the Cannonball Run box art, and the figures are courtesy of Scale Equipment Ltd. He still gets questions and comments on it 3 years later sitting on his desk at work. :smiley4: I made the back drop of the movie poster on my computer for the van, J.J. and "Him" I regret being "green" to the hobby still and not being able to find a figure to make the doctor as well. :smiley4:

Cannonballdisplay.jpg

Cannonball5.jpg

Cannonball6.jpg

A timely tribute as Dom DeLuise passed on to the great beyond yesterday. Well done and R.I.P. Dom

Chris

A timely tribute as Dom DeLuise passed on to the great beyond yesterday. Well done and R.I.P. Dom

Chris

Yes, I would say a fine tribute to "Him" CAPTAIN CHAOS!I agree, rest in peace Dom. :smiley19:

Liked Cannonball Run and Gumball Rally.

Good shows.

Collect them all: The Dino with Dino and Sammy; the Stocker with Terry and Mel; the Lambo with the bodysuit chicks; Jamie's Rolls; the not-quite-007 Aston-Martin with Roger; the Mitsubishi with Sonny; the motorcycle wheelie-across-America...

:)