Egyptian M4A4/A2 FL-10

Mark Aldrich

Excellent. I've always wanted to do one of these in 1/72 scale but nobody makes that type of turret in my scale. I can't even get an AMX-13 model either.

Looking forward to seeing this one done when the review kit is finished.

• 5 months later...

Thanks...It was a really fun build and first using the hairspray technique so it was a learning experience also.

More thanks guys!!!! Model Master Radome Tan is my choice of color for most of my Egyptian builds. I was lucky with the Dragon DS tracks and having the ability to adjust the Tasca idler wheels. If this combo had not worked, I would have been assembling the Bronco version and I hear that is no easy task.

Mark A.

She came out nice. I do love your Arab/Israeli stuff.

There were a couple nice tanks at the Boise show.

Mark D.

Heller do the AMX-13 in the one true scale. Not necessarily the best of kits but the turret would be usable for a conversion.

http://www.heller.fr/en/maquettes/scale-military-vehicles-model-classic/59-amx-13-105-3279510798746.html

• Like 1

Duke,

Phil was the one to thank. However, even EvilBay only has them available from overseas. Squadron carries the AMX-30 in "I need an optivisor to see the hull" scale so maybe they might get some of the 13s as well.