Hawk

Maffe

Dear modellers on the other side of the Ocean...

I submit you my last release.

Italeri Kit 1/48.

OOB except the two ejection seats and small other peieces.

I love Trainers...even if Royal Navy... :smiley17:

Bona

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

Ya see, them Brits got a wacky way of climbin into their Jets. First, the air crew has to pick that heavy canopy up and off the plane and set it down on the ground next to it. Then, after they climb that ingeniuos little ladder to get in, they gotta reach over and pick that heavy......AAAWWWWnevermind. :smiley4::smiley8::smiley29:

Mauro, seriously, that is a very nice looking build. :smiley20: Very clean (no visible mistakes) looking too. Thank you for posting the pics. Can you please post one of the other side and one of the bottom. Model on Fellow Enthusiast across the Pond.

Oh Ken...

I have'nt yet finished the work...Italeri made a mistake about fairing wheels well...

I have to correct the right positions of them.

After I'll glue the canopy in position and post new photos of finished release.

After all...a nice kit..very easy to build, nice detailed which permit to me in experimenting new technics in brushing gloss colors...

Joking in words is the title of a song of my favourite, forever, band: pain it, black... :smiley14:

But...my black is not black... :smiley16:

And tomorrow, maybe in my workbench a very very gloss 1:24 car...!!!...

A dream of course...I'm just preparing for Telford: a very strict contest and the time for modelling for me is a couple of hours robbed to Morfeo.

Ciao

Oooooo...that IS pretty! Speaking of the canopy, how did you handle the det-cord in the top of the canopy? Is it decal, pe, or painted raised relief? If you had to attach it up in there, how'd you do that? It looks crisp and clean. I may not be able to DO it, but I can recognize it when I see it! :smiley20: Thanks for posting!

GIL :smiley16:

Oh Gil

Italeri canopy has a slight relief to represent det-cord...clean of course...

I've tried with a brush but you must be a robot to be precise.

After many efforts i clean everything and use a 0,1 china-ink pen: two passages with firm hand...when you wrong tha way a gentle erasing with a subtle brush and water permits you to correct the work.

It's not a very fast method but the result is not too bad...

Ciao

MAF