Very time I think I am out, they pull me back in.

smokwells

My name is Steve, and like many built models when I was young, I picked the hobbie back up about 3years ago. I can't see as good as when I was young, but I canafford better tools and kits now. I have been building allot of nascars latley, but I have some other stuff waiting in the stash. I have spent allot of time on line, Fasebook etc. picking up skills, and ideas. I try to get to local clubs when I can, but time is tuff. I sell cars for a living, and that doesn't allow for much spare time.

Welcome aboard, Steve. If you go here, http://www.ipmsusa.org/chapters/index.asp , you might find an IPMS chapter near you. No better way to learn than to see actual models and talk to their builders.

Hello Steve! Glad to have you here on the forums. Let us know what questions we may help you with. Ron is right in that talking to people in person is the best, but this forum can help a lot too, and you get to pick the brains (albeit, glue sniffing ones :smiley29: ) of modelers from all over. Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Hey there Steve when I jonined a couple years ago the forum helped me out alot we are helpfull here so post any questions that pop in your head . bein a ranch hand myself I know how hard it is to find time to balance life so stick with it and you will get some completed it just may take longer have fun and hope to see some work .

Welcome Steve! You won't find a better group! Everybody is great! Happy Modeling,

Mark