Membership Issue

MRechlicz

I just received my January/February issue of the Journal. It had an insert saying that this was my last issue, my membership runs through 08/15/2015!!!!

Who do I contact about getting this straight?

Thank you

Mike

Interestingly, I received my January/February Issue in today's mail and I also had the insert that this was my last issue. My membership expires on 12/15/15 so unless we will be stretching out the Journal to 1 issue a year ;-) , I should not have received this insert either. I'll drop MJ a note also but this looks like a trend!

Have fun modeling

Mike

IPMS# 14354

MJ told me that it was a mistake at the mailing end. Check your membership card or the actual mailing label on the magazine for your expiration date.

Kevin: Because members on the Eboard (and RCs, the DLC, etc.); have NO expiration date on their membership. Theirs reads "indefinite" until after they step out of IPMSUSA office, at which time they're assigned an expiration date.

It's relevant because someone without an expiration date was notified of an expiration date. It serves to back up the premise it's a SNAFU, and not a sudden change in the status quo.

GIL :smiley16:

Just double checking got my first issue

And it had the membership last issue paper in it as well

I understand that it was a mistake

Kind of funny for me I just joined last month

Lol

It's all good

• 3 weeks later...