Moebius 1:32 TOS Battlestar Galactica Viper

Hi All,

Normally, I am over in SHIPS. But, last week, I bought myself the Moebius TOS Viper kit. Mainly because it brings back nice memories of my first year of college (1978) and having my dorm-mates call me Starbuck because they thought I was like that character, i.e.: smoking long, thin cigars, playing cards and chasing girls.

I liked the TOS and I loved those Vipers. Since 1978 - I have wanted one and for one reason or another was never able to get one. Until now that is.

Thursday, I learned that STARSHIPMODELS had an aftermarket decal sheet for this kit that had badges for the GALACTICA and PEGASUS and the TOS Viper pilots' names and even some Cylon kill markings. Does anyone here have that sheet that they'd like to get rid of? If so, would you please email me at ask@ptboatworld.com ...

Thank you,

Tim

If you haven't done so yet, I would suggest contacting John at Starship Modeler at onezero@starshipmodeler.com and asking if he will be doing another run of the decals.

Hi All,

All that I'm looking for from that out-of-production STARSHIPMODELS sheet is/are the GALACTICA badges, the Starbuck name and the Cylon kill markings. That's all. So, if anyone out there who might have that sheet who wouldn't mind breaking those items off, please let me know. Thank you.

Tim

Thank you, Bryan. Just registered. I guess I need to get approved before I can post there. Right?

I registered ages ago and don't remember how it works. There's a nice BSG discussion group active there.

• 10 months later...