USMC M60A1 w/reactive armor "Desert Storm"

802chrisg

Seen a bit of use huh? Well done!

Thanks Jim, Yes the M60A1's were at the end of the service life at this point in time and the USMC soon transfered over to the M1A1 Abrams after this conflict. Want to show a old used ride.

Chris G.

Beautiful work Chris!!!! What ya didn't use the Dozer blade?????? LOL

Thanks Mark, Have you been following my post over on Missing Lynks Humm? :smiley29: For the record it is the Tamiya kit and did not come with the plow blade.

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic:

Wow, that is spectacular! I could swear I'm looking at a real one. Simply stunning work!

Thanks Mark, This was a very very fun and enjoyable build. Was really proud of how things turned out. Glad you liked it.

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic:

Chris,

You know I have! That is the reason the comment about the Dozer! Can't give you Kudos on both sites! Your ego might explode!!!!! haha

Thanks Guys,

Mark - What me and ego NAAAAA not me!1 LOL

Joe - The road wheels & tow cables come with the kit. The rest of the gear is a Legends Productions resin kit. The strap for the road wheel is scratch built. I took a strip of Tamiys tape (yellow stuff), painted it. I cut out a buckle from foil and painted that too. Simple and looks great. All the stowage was hand painted with Tamiya paints. then given a dark wash from Ak interactive. Finally they were lightly given a brushing of dust pigments from MIG AMMO products.

Robert - I'm glad you enjoyed it, thatnks for the comments.

Chris G