USAF B-1 NUCLEAR ARMED LONG RANGE BOMBER

papasmurf

Not to leave out the good ol' USA, here's a huge 28 inch B-1 Bomber with a full payload on a "Launch Pod", of Nuclear Cruise Missiles, OUCH! Again, poor quality pictures, this was taken many years ago with a Camera with the lens that was Pea-sized.

b1b_53_-604x450.jpg

b1b_55_-267x223.jpg

b1b_60_-267x219.jpg

And I have cleaned up the mess seen behind the model, Studio's a lot better organized now!! :smiley17:

That's a beast of a model. I remember I sold mine because if I ever built it my kids would have used it a s a ride toy....

You have a GREAT handle on producing modern large aircraft! You must really rack up the "mileage" when it comes to dressing seams! Please post more pics (old or not) of your nice models if ya get the chance! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

That's a beast of a model. I remember I sold mine because if I ever built it my kids would have used it a s a ride toy....

You have a GREAT handle on producing modern large aircraft! You must really rack up the "mileage" when it comes to dressing seams! Please post more pics (old or not) of your nice models if ya get the chance! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Well I have a lot of material posted in the SF and Fantasy section of this forum, and visit www.thekitfactory.com, or www.simonmercs.biz, same site, one's the domain, the other, the actual URL.

That contains all of my client order work for the last 6+ years! Many sections with all sorts of themes! Let me know what you thought, after giving it a good "look and see"!

Yes, I have come a long way with seams, gotta do a good job! :smiley20:

Very nice looking.

Thanks Dave, it was a "Beast" to build, a big sucker! The moveable Wings were a nice touch, but you have to be careful moving them, or scratch some paint.

It was a pain to pack, but it got there safely, via UPS which charged a ridiculous fee to do it!

UPS, "Unbelievably Priced Shippers", hohoho.......

• 2 weeks later...
Great BONE - chicks dig 'em!

Thanks VonL! Funnny..... :smiley17: