USAF CV-22 egg

PeteJ

I know egg planes aren't everyone's cup of tea, but they can be fun when you just hit one of those builders blocks and just can't bring yourself to the bench. This is a special edition from Hasegawa. It is the Air Force special ops aircraft. They actually included a separate sprue for one extra radome to differentiate it from the Marine version. The walkway decal across the upper fuselage was a challenge in that it was all a single piece. Fun to play with a couple of color configurations.

CV-22specialops_1_zps20f9b48f.jpg

CV-22specialops_2_zps358fc913.jpg

• Like 1

Cool - thanks for posting
The last one of these I went into with a "I need something to slap together" attitude, and I think I spent more time on it than a regular kit.
They are great conversation kits in the case!

Cool - thanks for posting

The last one of these I went into with a "I need something to slap together" attitude, and I think I spent more time on it than a regular kit.

They are great conversation kits in the case!

Oh yea, I've been there. I pick up the tools and the glue and the hands just want to do things right. You wind up with a simple little kit with everything done to the same quality as you lavish in a year long build. I just think you run out of model much sooner. :smiley2:

• 1 month later...