ford farm truck

Zglossip

Hey guys i have been waiting for some paint for my bigger model so i decided to build another thrift store pickup it is a ford old style truck i painted and weathered to be a farm truck the kit was easy only took me three days but it had 2 pieces missing the tailgate and a metal logo but it was a fun build, i dont normally build cars or trucks but for 2 bucks who could resist here it is any criticism is appreciated .

DSCF0972_zpsbec9c437.jpgDSCF0974_zpscfe56d50.jpgDSCF0976_zps4df4d3bb.jpgDSCF0978_zpse6f3b81b.jpg

Hi, Z,

Welcome to the world of car builders. Your Ford presents itself nicely as a well used farm vehicle. I like the dented right front fender and especially your wood pieces on the sides of the bed. Is this the old AMT kit?

Ed

Thanks to both you guys for the comments and to ewahl I really don't know the kit box was pretty torn up and the directions didn't say and I thought adding the dent to the fender was a nice touch to thanks for noticing I am around a lot of farm trucks and there always pretty dented .