"caprica" Bsg

TimDarrah

Just finished watching the new BSG show "Caprica" which came out today. When I first saw the previews, I thought that it was going to be like "Dallas in space" but was wrong. True, in this DVD, there isn't any fighting but it shows how the Cylons came into being. The last two minutes are WILD!! One word of warning, there is nudity in it so you might want to watch it first before the kids can see it. When the show comes out next year, I'll watch it.

Cool. Thanks for the review Tim!

I had forgotten about this (had planned on pre-ordering it but never did)

Have they given any additional info on a series?

Just finished watching the new BSG show "Caprica" which came out today. When I first saw the previews, I thought that it was going to be like "Dallas in space" but was wrong. True, in this DVD, there isn't any fighting but it shows how the Cylons came into being. The last two minutes are WILD!! One word of warning, there is nudity in it so you might want to watch it first before the kids can see it. When the show comes out next year, I'll watch it.

I just watched it last night (dont ask) I thought it was great - given, there's not as much of an epic space battle element to it, but it was still a great pilot. Interesting that Graystone's first name is 'Daniel' and the supposed No. 7 Cylon was also refered to as Daniel. Who knows....

Bob,

I got the DVD at Wal-mart for around $20 in their "new releases' isle..

Forgot to mention. According to the DVD, "Caprica" will be a series on Sci-Fi Channel in 2010 and "they" are releasing the entire BSG series on Blue-Ray soon that includes every episode and the R-rated version of Razor.

Indeed! I've been waiting to see that, thanks for the update! :smiley20:

I agree, in the previews it did look like a soap, but beleive me it isn't. As for Stoltz being "nekkid", he isn't so you don't have to worry about that. some of the women in the "virtual nightclub" are though.

I agree, in the previews it did look like a soap, but beleive me it isn't. As for Stoltz being "nekkid", he isn't so you don't have to worry about that. some of the women in the "virtual nightclub" are though.

Sounds interesting the "Virtual Nightclub".

Does anyone go outside, collapse next to a wall, look up at the stars, then....

Virtual Projectile Vomit all over themselves? :smiley15: LOL...

Max Bryant

IPMS No Affiliation....