Italeri Lvt(a)-1

GHonanie

Ask away....I use photo bucket and the neat thing about it is that between them and IPMS it resizes the photos for me. Check out my Beep in open Discussion National Model Day. Real simple site to use. By the way the LVT looks great!

:smiley20:

Are those the kit tracks? If so did you do anything special to them?

I've got one of those kits but haven't really done anything with it as being infected with a bad case of AMS the kit tracks have stopped me from working on it.

Looks great!!

Are those the kit tracks? If so did you do anything special to them?

I've got one of those kits but haven't really done anything with it as being infected with a bad case of AMS the kit tracks have stopped me from working on it.

Looks great!!

Soaked them in hot(hot enough not to burn you) water for a couple seconds, then carefully wrapped them around the sprockets and wheels, then held them 'til they cooled.

Mark, looked around forum 'til I found which link to use copy/paste from photobucket.

• 1 month later...
Soaked them in hot(hot enough not to burn you) water for a couple seconds, then carefully wrapped them around the sprockets and wheels, then held them 'til they cooled.

I did the same thing on my tracks. It works great. Just curious, did you get this hint from the FSM forum? I also stapled the ends of the tracks together for better strength.

-J

JMorgan,

Nah, just tried it as I've also worked with resin tracks, thought the same thing would work and it did, I did the heat thing and super glue, then held my breath. came out just fine.