1/48 F-16B Hasagawa _Israeli

wdedig

Just finished as Part of my Israeli Collection

Isradecals, Avionex Interior,Testors Acrylic paints,Usci Rubbing Powders on Metal parts

7_F-16BrearPort.jpg

Darkened front half of Canopy,but not much

5_F-16BInterior.jpg

Loved the Uschi powders

9_F-16Breartailclose.jpg

Overall Views

8_F-16Brearstrbd.jpg

2_F-16Bfrntstrbd.jpg

Comments Welcome

Bill

• Like 1

That is a very lovely lawn dart! I've always thought that the Israeli camo makes for a sharp looking model, and you nailed it! Could you elaborate on the "powders" you used on the exhaust cone? Thanks for sharing!

GIL :smiley16:

Nice great looking model the, Isreali air force is one of the best air forces in the world in simulated dogfights between the American and Isreali pilots the Isreali pilots woop the Americans time and time again I'm quite impressed with them .

Thanks...and they Fly great aircraft. Although I am currently working on an Avia that,from everything I read,was a dog.

Cheers

Bill

Thanks guys. A fun build and a pleasure listening to all the comments..currently working on a Avia in Israeli scheme...RLM 02.. Not nearly as cool as their jets.

Cheers

Bill

Bill,

Awesome job on the F-16! The finish created by those polishing powders is great. I just placed an order for the set. See you at Tricon 2015.

Ken

Thanks Guys

I was asked for a powder Seminar by our club guys after "Show and Tell" at our December meeting.

They are a valuable tool.

Ken... look forward to anything you bring to TRICON..you are a talented modeler.

Cheers

Bill

PS Mark do you still do a Middle East conflict page?