Invasion Cow

802chrisg

:smiley20: Ha! Great model, Chris! For those who don't know, the photo appeared in IPMS Canada's e-newsletter supplement, beaveRTales. Now I find myself wondering... would it qualify for the "Humor in Modeling" category if it's real??

Thanks for the great feedback guys. Joe the fence was scratch built. I cut up some plastic card stock, cut & sanded to shape, took a razar saw and scribed some wood grain into it. Painted and gave it a wash.

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic:

that's plastic!!!!unbelievable !!! i made a fence using wood craft sticks and washed it with vinegar and steel wool solution and was wondering what wash you used on yours..its plastic!!! wow very well done i would have put money down on it being wood

I notice that the Cow Stripes were applied with pretty much the same care and attention to "straight lines" as on the aircraft of the time.

that's plastic!!!!unbelievable !!! i made a fence using wood craft sticks and washed it with vinegar and steel wool solution and was wondering what wash you used on yours..its plastic!!! wow very well done i would have put money down on it being wood

Yep all plastic! As I said cut up some plastic stock and take your razar saw an scrap over it on both sides. Sand to shape. Glue it up. I used Tamiya paint. Just hand panted it. After it dried I gave it a wash with AK interactive Brown wash for green vehicles. Thats it Done!

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic: