Hello from Eastman Georgia

br6ppc

I'm new to the site, but not new to scale modeling. I built some models and really got into military aircraft and armor while in the USAF. I got tired of it about 20 yrs ago and moved on. I am looking to get back into modeling once again. With the Internet, there is so much more info accessible now. IPMS was the first place I came to.

I still have most of my setup from before. Badger compressor, Badger 150 airbrush, Badger 350 airbrush and assorted clamps, jigs, files, etc. Also I have a good workspace with a ventilation booth for painting. So I am somewhat ahead of the money curve. I just need to see what new materials and techniques have cropped up since about 1993-94 time frame.

My local IPMS chapter would be the Robert Scott Chapter in Warner Robins. Since I work there, I already know a couple of the people in the chapter. I use do work with one of the guys and I'm going to touch base with him and maybe get started in the local chapter.

Welcome to the group. It is a friendly group with lots of people available to answer any questions you have or to ooooh and aaaah over any model pics you may want to post.

• 2 weeks later...

Stanley-

Welcome back to the fold. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the Gen. R.L. Scott Chapter meetings. We have our build meeting coming up this Tuesday (28 Oct) and our regular meeting on 11 Nov. Hope to see you there.

Bill Paul

IPMS/Gen. R.L. Scott

Welcome Stanley, this is a great place to camp out. Happy Modeling,

Mark