new guy introductions

Bubbajoe

Hello, Guess i need to introduce myself. My handle ,that i use in every forum is, Bubbajoe. I've only recently picked the hobby back up, maybe 2 years now. I do most of my building in the fall and winter. we own a horse farm and there is precious free time to be had in the spring and summer around here. I started building again because i'm constantly in need of a challange ,something to keep the cobwebs and dust from building up in the old brain matter. I also wanted something that was very much less physical than my profession. i have come to love it and can't wait till i finish my days work to sit quietly and tinker away.I don't post much, i tend to lurk and just be in total awe of the work i find on these forums and strive to hone my skills. i'll post photos of some of my recent work when i can and please feel free to critisize and critique my work. As i said i'm new to the hobby and am more than willing to listen and learn from the masters. I'm also a very "frugal "builder. i have a limited budget and pick up most of my builds at flea markets so my builds tend to be very eclectic. but i tend to do cars, and anything military. i also enjoy building dioramas and i collect die cast ,matchbox ,corgi ,lead soldiers and the like.

It'd a pleasure to be a part of the group and look forward to getting to know the rest of the gang. thanks for reading the novel ..yes i'm long winded

Edited by Bubbajoe

Welcome Bubbajoe to the Forum! Stay tuned, we have some great folks here!

Mark

Dang glad to have you here with us Joe! You sound like most of the people here.....many more lurk than post, and most have less time to build than they desire! As for being new, that too has its advantage: you haven't had a chance to get jaded yet; its ALL fresh to you! The bottom line is to have FUN. Let us know how we can help you with that, and welcome!

GIL :smiley16: