Hello Everyone!!

wedfactory

I got back into the hobby in 06. The kids finally moved out of the house and my wife said I needed a hobby to get out of her hair. Now i wanted to get back into model building for several years but never could line up all 3 requirements, time, space and money. Now I had all of them! I started building models in earnist when I was 10 and continued until I was 16 when I discovered computers and girls. Then came college, work, marriage, etc, you know that *%^&% called life? I first dicovered the local club in Pensacola. Then was forced to move to Louisiana and now am a member of the Northshire and NOLA clubs.

I mostly build aircraft but will dabble in almost every model category (except bi-planes - tried three times all three turned into glue bombs that got filed in the curcular file) I not compete at the local shows and also have my own website (will admit it needs to be updated) wedmodelfactory.com.

I look forward to posting here and getting constructive comments.

You've come to the right place Warren! Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask for help anytime. That's what IPMS is all about- By modelers for modelers.

Best,

Mark

Welcome Warren! Glad to hear you've moved into the time of life (the 1-3yrs) when you can start modeling again on your own terms! 'Til the kids move back home again..... :smiley2: Look forward to seeing you here on the forums!

GIL :smiley16:

Welcome Warren! Glad to hear you've moved into the time of life (the 1-3yrs) when you can start modeling again on your own terms! 'Til the kids move back home again..... :smiley2: Look forward to seeing you here on the forums!

GIL :smiley16:

They tried that already, didn't work...bedroom where taken up by Mom's and Dad's hobbies... no space left.... oh darn.... :smiley16: