Hello from Iroquois, Ontario, Canada

CoupleOfBuilders

My wife Janyce and I have a family membership and are looking forward to conversing with fellow modelers.

Cheers and happy modeling.

Michael

Welcome, I live in Colchester,Vermont next to Burlington,Vermont here in the US. Just one hours drive from Montreal,Canada or 20 min to the border. Looking forward to hearing from you two.

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic:

Thanks, Chris. We like going to CAN/AM CON and keep it on our calendar. Looking forward to Noreast Con in May. Hopefully you can make it up to CAPCON in Ottawa next year. I'm sure we'll bump into you along the line.

Cheers, J & M

Thanks, Chris. We like going to CAN/AM CON and keep it on our calendar. Looking forward to Noreast Con in May. Hopefully you can make it up to CAPCON in Ottawa next year. I'm sure we'll bump into you along the line.

Cheers, J & M

CAPCON is on my radar for next year. I went once several years ago and loved it. I'll miss Noreast con next year as it is the same weekend as the AMPS International show. FYI I am the contest chairman for next years CANAM con. Stay tuned as we are finilizing the details of the show.

Chris G. :Smile_sceptic: