Canyon Co. Sheriff's Charger!

Dodge Charger Interior was heavily modified. Prisoner back seat was hand made out of Evergreen sheet plastic. Prisoner cage partition was hand made then resin cast.*Working sliding partition glass. Cable type prisoner seat belts were added. Radios, console, microphones, switch box were hand made and resin casted.

An ignition/key along with a dash mounted shift lever were added for detail. Trunk mounted GPS antenna hand made then resin cast.

*Interior dome light actually works. Front interior compartment was painted two-tone Charger Gray. *Charger has working LED strobe light bar, rear deck traffic advisor bar. Strobe Wig/Wag head/tail lights. *Lightbar and push bumper clamps were added for extra detail.

*ABC Specialties hand held radar gun was added on passenger side seat. (Bottom Photo)

*All graphics/decals were designed and done by ABC Specialties.....Build time 3 Months

Checkout other police units I have done on my web site >>> http://public.fotki....Goodguyinar416/

post-2705-0-02965200-1408455317_thumb.jpg

post-2705-0-32407200-1408455322_thumb.jpg

post-2705-0-56493600-1408455327_thumb.jpg

Edited by goodguyinar416

Tremendous job! Outstanding detail, but then when you live in these, I guess it's easy to remember what everything looks like. I do envy you your skill at getting everything to look so lifelike and realistic.

Gil,

That is a 1/18th scale diecast Dodge Charger. I started doing diecast some time ago and they are awesome to work with, as you can still paint the outside, but really detail the inside. The 1/18th scale is so easy to work with and the decals when done look so good. The lights look awesome and so real when on. The light bar has several different patterns, as does the rear deck arrow bar. The headlights are strobed, as the rear tail lights and also wig/wags. Do checkout my site for other photos of police units I have done and thanks for the nice compliments everyone.

Art

http://public.fotki.com/Goodguyinar416/

Edited by goodguyinar416