Who Will Be At Amps?

David M. Knights

This will probably be the last year for the AMPS national to be in Harve de Grace. Whose going? I'll be there. While I think it is way past time for AMPS to find a better venue for their national show, I do think I'll miss Aberdeen and Harve de Grace. Nice places.

Hi David.

I'll be there on Wednesday night with about 8-9 other AMPS-Chicagoland guys.

See you there!!

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Whose going? I'll be there.

Dave..............get some great pics!!!!!! And bring your laptop...........don't want you to miss a thing!!! :)

Had planned on it since it's the last one for HdG, be wife & I decided to attend WonderFest instead this year. Looking forward to next years AMPS in Auburn.

Look forward to seeing you at Wonderfest. (It is a local show for me.) I am also looking forward to next year in Auburn. That was a great location for a show.

I had really thought about getting there again, but it looks like I will have to miss this time around. There is a slight chance that I will be able to break away for a day, but with the $$ shortage I'm having serious doubts. :smiley13:

I had really thought about getting there again, but it looks like I will have to miss this time around. There is a slight chance that I will be able to break away for a day, but with the $$ shortage I'm having serious doubts. :smiley13:

Same story for a lot of folks. If I didn't fly for free I probably wouldn't make it this year.

I will be there both Friday and Saturday. :smiley20:

While I'm not an armor modeler; I go to enjoy the models and talking with other IPMSers attending. :smiley17:

Have a Safe Trip and looking forward to seeing many of you there. :smiley32:

Look for me - I'll be wearing my USAF Vet hat with a a full array of IPMS Convention Pins, and an IPMS T-shirt - if it's not too cold! The IPMS shirt is great attire for the AMPS Convention :smiley15:

I will be there both Friday and Saturday. :smiley20:

While I'm not an armor modeler; I go to enjoy the models and talking with other IPMSers attending. :smiley17:

Have a Safe Trip and looking forward to seeing many of you there. :smiley32:

Look for me - I'll be wearing my USAF Vet hat with a a full array of IPMS Convention Pins, and an IPMS T-shirt - if it's not too cold! The IPMS shirt is great attire for the AMPS Convention :smiley15:

- Ralph, hope you have a great time and can spread a little plastic model builders good cheer. I am a little concerned for you though, is your IPMS T lined with Kevlar? LOL :smiley15::smiley2: