Shipping resources near Convention

Below are some location maps for nearby shipping 'resources' to include FEDEX, UPS & USPS (the post office is actually just a few blocks off...) These may be useful if you are bumping up against your baggage limit for a flight out. Used Google Maps to obtain these screen grabs, as you can see. The "Pinewood Plaza" location is for a UPS Drop Box. I also must assume that all three services can do pickups from the Embassy Suites or even at the Convention Center (and I'll try and confirm this...) Regards, Robert

USPS:

USPS_location-nearby-1440x753.jpg

UPS:

UPS-DropBox-location-nearby-1440x713.jpg

FEDEX:

FEDEX-locations-nearby-1440x854.jpg

Edited by rbeach84

Thanks, Robert.

Will there not be a "shipping station" on site at the Convention? It would be great to have on-site FEDEX/ USPS/ UPS package pickups. In that regard, if packaging materials were on hand, and online access available to get postage, it would be possible to mail packages home.

Gene K

Cool! Thanks for the update Tom. I suppose having packing materials on-site would be the big challenge, since all the shippers pickup on site already if scheduled (especially USPS during their regular mail deliveries...they're there anyway.)

Regards, Robert