410 Dirt Sprintcar....FINISHED!..... 02-17-15

I wasn't much into the Sprint cars, but what I am into is the level of modeling you brought to the table that got me into this Sprint car!! Mister you've got the touch for sure!! Way to go Gary!!!!!! What a build!

Thank you for the compliment Joe.If you ever get a chance to get to the track and watch these cars run....I think you'ld really be amazed at the speeds that they carry into the turns. One thinks that they are not going to make the turn....but they do...LOL

I've been to a race or two in my time at the dirt track. Had a lot of fun and just looooove those alcohol fumes from the cars. lol

OH yea...the dirt and fuel mixed....what a great smell....isn't it!! It smells really cool on asphalt to...just no dirt smell...LOL

Well...I'm doing a 53 Studebacker Strip car for a 5 person build exchange. I'm using the Miss Deal as the basic starting point. The build is in Paint/primer stage right now. I still have to lay out all the decals for this puppy. But...it's getting there...Thank you for asking Joseph...

• 10 months later...

Fantastic sir. I salute you! I'm gonna be starting the Steve Kinser Bass Pro Shops car soon - now I've got my inspiration.

Edited by 62Parts

Fantastic sir. I salute you! I'm gonna be starting the Steve Kinser Bass Pro Shops car soon - now I've got my inspiration.

Hey Bob...I'm glad this build has given you some inspiration. That's a pretty kool kit. Steve Kinser is the ALL time Championship winner. There are A LOT of Drivers that I like....A.J.Foyt,The Unser's, The Sneva Brothers, The list is a very LONG one. But...I don't think there's a Driver or Team out there that can come close to Steve's record of 20 Championships. What a Driver....