Who's going?

Roll call time. Who's going this year and what are you bringing? I'm going to bring a 1/6 Tamiya Harley Fatboy Lo. My son is bringing a space marine Gray Knight. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Have a safe trip.

Edited by bob

I'll be there as a vendor, competitor, and shutterbug. If you guys want to see LOTS of American Civil War model kits, drop by my table and say hi. I'll be just to the left of the main entry right up front. See you there.

Rusty White

Flagship Models Inc.

http://www.flagshipmodels.com

Me-Me-me! Looking forward to it to, though I may be on more of a budget than the last few years....the wife JUST finished nursing school anf 2yrs of her working part time has bit into the budget a bit. BUT, (as Ron can attest) it wouldn't be the first time I had to pack a cooler with Mt.Dew and cans of chicken spread and other "eats" to save money! Luckily, there's not a lot of new stuff in the vendors area that I have to have.

The other thing is that I'm car-pooling with my buddy Nelson and we're picking up my buddy Jerry at the Richmond airport on the way there. Doing the Nats with friends is even MORE fun!

GIL :smiley16:

I'll be going. Will be my fourth National, but the first one where I'll be there all four days. Only bringing two models, though; hasn't been a good or productive year for me modelling-wise.

Likely two more than me, David! ;^P

I was shooting video of the Con site and environs, including routes into the place from the interstate (vendors who are unloading at the dock should follow a slightly different route, btw.) Now I just need to figure out how to post these things fro everyone to see!

Regards,

Robert

I wish I could, but putting this on the far side of the country put this way out of range for me. I always seem to have the misfortune of being too broke and too far away to take advantage of significant "anniversary" events of groups or organizations I belong to. Story of my life.

Thank God my brother lives in Columbus or I'd miss that one too!

Four of us are driving down from West Michigan together. altogether I believe eight from our club is coming.Bob see you and Travis there.Be ready everyone Travis is moving from Juniors to adults and he's good.

Rod

Good to hear from our fellow Michiganders. Glad you're bringing a few from our great state. Sounds like only 5 or 6 coming from the Livonia group.

Hope everyone has a safe trip. See y'all there.

Bob

I'll be driving up from Florida this time and am looking forward to another awesome event!!