Convention Packet Question

I just received my 50th Anniversary T-shirt and pin in the mail, but the convention nametags and such were not included. Are they being mailed separately? I only ask because the envelope was damaged by the USPS, and I'm concerned some of the contents may have fallen out before it got to me.

Thanks,

Steve Nelson

IPMS #30925

Steve When did you register for the convention, I do not see your name in our registered database?

Steve,

I too received my 50th Anniversary T-shirt and pin sometime ago. And I understand my Convention Packet will be mailed from the Convention folks a couple weeks before the Convention.

The (50th Anniversary T-shirt and pin) and the (Convention Packet) are coming to you from two different sources.

Trust the above helps.

See you in Hampton and TAKE CARE,

Ralph

Is there going to be one shirt offered by IPMS and another from the convention organizers or just the one shirt?

Mike

Edited by MRechlicz

The shirt from IPMS/USA is a 50th anniversary shirt. The one from Norfolk is the convention t-shirt.

Steve When did you register for the convention, I do not see your name in our registered database?

I registered both myself and my wife (Amanda Nelson IPMS #41368) on May 31 for both the convention and the awards banquet. I have the confirmation e-mail, and a total of $190 was debited from my account.

Steve Nelson

IPMS #30925

I just received my 50th Anniversary T-shirt and pin in the mail, but the convention nametags and such were not included. Are they being mailed separately? I only ask because the envelope was damaged by the USPS, and I'm concerned some of the contents may have fallen out before it got to me.

Thanks,

Steve Nelson

IPMS #30925

Steve, I can confirm that we got your registration. 50th Anniversary items are mailed separately from Convention Registration Items (for orders before June 1)

If any one else has questions about their registration, email me at registration@ipmsusa2014.com

Edited by Santini35

My Convention Registration Name Badge and Banquet Ticket arrived in today's mail.

See you SOON and have a Safe Trip.