Many wishes fulfilled

A few of the subjects I loved as a child, the old Aurora MBT70 and the Renwal M50 Ontos, were both released as modern day kits. While the Kpz.70 isn't quite a US MBT70, it's close enough. Other subjects I wanted, like the M103 and an updated M48 are both here as well. Other kits that I highly sought in the 80s and 90s like the Sheridan and Duster were released as well.

I agree Rob, this IS the golden age of modeling! I've seen aircraft kits released in 1/48 and 1/32 that I thought would never be done. My stash of vacuform and resin kits has definitely become outdated, if not obsolete!

GIL :smiley16:

The main issue today is what to buy. So many new, desirable kits to chose from like the various MRAPs, updated main battle tanks, etc.

Guest PetrolGator

I'm going to have to agree with Robin. With the recent (semi) announcement of a 1/350 USS Enterprise CV-6, I couldn't be happier. There are still some subjects I'd like to see brought to plastic, but we are VERY lucky to have the selection we do. I've been thinning my pile of kits out of the realization that I bought too much to maintain a social life AND build ships.

• 5 weeks later...