Quick fix Dio

tiking

This is a very COOL DIORAMA. That container that's used for a storage shed is really spot on. Did you Scratch build it? Great Job tiking...

Outstanding craftsmanship and weathering, especially on the ground stuff (which includes that container). However, I don't quite follow the "Quick Fix" title, as I can't tell what's broken or needs fixing. Also, could you translate or explain the sign in the windshield? Congrats on a great looking dio!

GIL :smiley16:

This is a very COOL DIORAMA. That container that's used for a storage shed is really spot on. Did you Scratch build it? Great Job tiking...

Thanks. No. The container is from Italeri.

Outstanding craftsmanship and weathering, especially on the ground stuff (which includes that container). However, I don't quite follow the "Quick Fix" title, as I can't tell what's broken or needs fixing. Also, could you translate or explain the sign in the windshield? Congrats on a great looking dio!

GIL :smiley16:

Hi Gil. The sign in the window is written in Swedish. It says. ' For Sale'. The owner of the truck, who is working under the truck, is trying to do last minute fixes before a potential buyer comes by to look at the truck.