Tamiya 1/35 Horch1a with 2cm Flak38

catdude01

Hi Guys! during the last few weeks I was frustrated with the results of a complex PE kit and lost my "Karma". so I decided to comeback to the basics. Start a kit OOB, and looking on my stash found this really old model kit from Tamiya, the Horch 1A.

• Horch was a car brand manufactured in Germany by August Horch & Cie. a curious thing I found looking information for this model is that the company Still Exist as AUDI.
  • Audi is the Latin translation of horch, from the German verb "Horchen", which means "Listen" The Audi name was proposed by a son of one of his business partners from Zwickau.

Also found that this is the Horch 108 1A.

This is looking great! Great job with an "old mold" kit. I'm starting to get into German vehicles and this is some fantastic inspiration.Please keep the photos coming.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well guys this boy went to the Ipms Nationals, here the pictures

8Aug-BB-Armor-516.JPG

Edited by catdude01

• 5 years later...
On 6/11/2014 at 4:14 PM, catdude01 said:

Hi Guys! during the last few weeks I was frustrated with the results of a complex PE kit and lost my "Karma". so I decided to comeback to the basics. Start a kit OOB, and looking on my stash found this really old model kit from Tamiya, the Horch 1A.

• Horch was a car brand manufactured in Germany by August Horch & Cie. a curious thing I found looking information for this model is that the company Still Exist as AUDI.
  • Audi is the Latin translation of horch, from the German verb "Horchen", which means "Listen" The Audi name was proposed by a son of one of his business partners from Zwickau.

Also found that this is the Horch 108 1A.

Hello. I am new. where do I click to obtain the images? JohntheW

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

You can still see the pictures in my original post in our club site, click here:

https://www.ipmsborinqueneers.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12909802-tamiya-1-35-horch1a-with-2cm-flak38