Panzerbeobachtungswagen

rvazquez

:smiley17: Hello friends!.

Here is an old work from the year 2006; Panzerbeobachtungswagen of Gunze Sangyo, 1/35. The profile is some different. The gun is a wooden dummy, just a placeholder so it's harder to pick it out vs. a regular gun tank.

This version was identified as "Entwurf 3" (third proposal) for an Artillerie-Panzer-Beobachtungswagen Fahrgestell Panther in November 10-11/1942 and the test project was developed in 1943. Was an artillery Observation vehicle.

I hope you like it!.

------------------------------------------------

pantbeo-1.JPG

pantbeo-2.JPG

pantbeo-3.JPG

pantbeo-4.JPG

pantbeo-5.JPG

pantbeo-6.JPG

Regards,

Rodolfo

:) Thanks for your kind comment friend Carlos!

Regards,

Rodolfo

:smiley17: Hello friends!.

Here is an old work from the year 2006; Panzerbeobachtungswagen of Gunze Sangyo, 1/35. The profile is some different. The gun is a wooden dummy, just a placeholder so it's harder to pick it out vs. a regular gun tank.

This version was identified as "Entwurf 3" (third proposal) for an Artillerie-Panzer-Beobachtungswagen Fahrgestell Panther in November 10-11/1942 and the test project was developed in 1943. Was an artillery Observation vehicle.

I hope you like it!.

------------------------------------------------

pantbeo-1.JPG

pantbeo-2.JPG

pantbeo-3.JPG

pantbeo-4.JPG

pantbeo-5.JPG

pantbeo-6.JPG

Regards,

Rodolfo

Rodolfo:

That is a very nice looking piece of Armor. A little too clean given the November time frame. Still, I'm a BIG fan of Panther tanks.

Dave Wahl

member #46035

:smiley1: Hello friends!

Thanks for your kind comments!

Rodolfo:

That is a very nice looking piece of Armor. A little too clean given the November time frame. Still, I'm a BIG fan of Panther tanks.

Dave Wahl

member #46035

Yes, this type of armor not had many action in combat because were proofs, for this reason I not added many weathering.

Regards,

Rodolfo