Stash clearing sale

Guest PetrolGator

Guest PetrolGator
I come from a line of distinguished hoarders and have a bad habit of picking up kits that are just "too good to refuse" either price wise, subject wise, or well, impulse buying wise.

I've decided to break from family tradition and start releasing some of these back out into the wilds for others to actually, you know, build. Some I had planned to build. Others, well, no.

All prices are WITHOUT shipping. Bundles can be negotiated and I'm willing to consider trades. Additional items will be added as I break down and add them.

Trade preferences: Aftermarket stuff. I'm trying to build what I own. I'm looking for, predominately, 1/350 USN or IJN photo etch and/or resin parts. I have SOME DKM kits, but not an appreciable amount.

1:400

Academy Titanic Centenary Edition: Beautiful kit. Complete. I did some test fitting and marveled at her size. This kit has EVERYTHING. Note: I pulled this thing out the other day and noticed I had started removing the benches off the poop deck. If you plan to use the wooden deck, well, it's less work you gotta do. Still, price drop. $90

1:700

Fujimi Musashi $15

Trumpeter Hornet: $25

Pit Road Teruzuki: I also have the Tamiya Akizuki in this box. $20.00

Tamiya Shokaku: Eduard PE, $20.00

Tamiya Shikinami: $8.00

Planes and stuff:

Old Cylon Raider: $8.00

DML F-22 Lightning II (1/72): $10

XFY-1 "Pogo" and F4D-1 Skyray bundle: $15.00

"I don't build planes" bundle: $20

Tamiya Kyofu Type 11 (1/48): $20

Tamiya Type 2 Fighter Rufe (1/48): $15

Chris let me know shipping and if bundle possible on the above.

Thanks,

Mike

I HAD NO CLUE YOU LIKED PLANES.....although the SPONSONS probably attracted you.

Cheers.

Guest PetrolGator

I do like planes that float, SO DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!! :)

But seriously, I spent too much time working as an aero engineer.... designed them professionally. Ships are a guilty pleasure!

Would $40 including shipping hold ya?