CMA Model Cars

post-2670-0-39508000-1400635803_thumb.jpgHello,

I have 3 Creative Miniature Associates model cars that I am trying to get more information about. I called someone at the company, which was a good start. However, I would like to know more about these cars from collectors. My dad was a collector and built a collection of 1000's of precision, scale replica models (most are operating models) which he then put in a museum which he opened to the public, free of charge, in 2001. Anyway, these 3 CMA models are in that collection.

I am a photo of one of the models. My files are too big to upload the other two.

The red Ferrari is signed by Luigi Chinetti Sr. and the black one by Jacques Swaters.

Thank you for any help you are able to provide! :)

• 1 month later...

Marshall Buck is the founder and guy responsible developing virtually all the models for Creative Miniature Associates.

Try to contact him for any more info.

The one is the pic is the 1/14th scale(strange scale for an Auto) Ferrari Barchetta 0064M...sold out according to CMA website...should be worth thousands giving the selling price. What other info are you looking for?

• 5 months later...

Forgot to mention in my last post that CMA do sell kits. Limited run multi medium kits both very accurate and very expensive.

They had a Le Mans Ford GT40 in kit form on their website a little while ago in 1/12th scale.