1/32 Trumpeter Pre Orders At Great Models

TheDude

I was checking out G-M's website and seen that they had a bunch of 1/32 scale trumpeter preorders listed. I know there are several things on there that are long awaited (a-6's) plus a few others. One thing that caught my attention was a 1/32 mig-23.

Any hope all these will come out soon? :unsure:

Brain, us big scale nuts are chomping at the bit for kits like A-6's and MiG-23's. But with retail prices over $150 a pop, them Chinese are gonna be sitting on box loads of un-sold kits! Maybe in a few years, I'll be able to pick one of each up off of evil-bay for 1/3 or half of their astronomical retail prices. Unfortunately, these retail prices makes it difficult to continue to support my LHS's and stay afloat in the hobby. Thanks for the news/update. :smiley20:

• 2 weeks later...
I was checking out G-M's website and seen that they had a bunch of 1/32 scale trumpeter preorders listed. I know there are several things on there that are long awaited (a-6's) plus a few others. One thing that caught my attention was a 1/32 mig-23.

Any hope all these will come out soon? :unsure:

G-M website? could you give me some info on this site i would like to check it out..... i love the big scales aswell

regards Val

G-M website? could you give me some info on this site i would like to check it out..... i love the big scales aswell

regards Val

Great Models Webstore: http://www.greatmodels.com/

Val, enjoy yourself.

WARNING: Have a drool rag available, LOL .

cannot wait for the Intruders. Wish they or somebody could make a A-1E Skyraider. :smiley20:

I think someone made a resin Skyraider in 32nd - can't remember what the name of the company was, but I definitely remember it

I think someone made a resin Skyraider in 32nd - can't remember what the name of the company was, but I definitely remember it

Revell I think did the single seat version. C and H aerominiatures makes a A-1E conversion in 1/48, RVHP makes several in 1/72. We need one done properly in all three scales in IM as it was a hero and "welcome sight for sore eyes" to many pilots and soldier. :smiley2:

The old Revell A-1 Skyraider is actually 1/40th. I's at least 45yrs old (mold-wise) and had a TON of working features. It was great for it's time, or a nostalgic build; but it is NOT what most modelers are looking for these days.

GIL :smiley16:

Dave, Probably just as well. I need to save up for all that stuff. :D Val here is a more specific link.

http://www.greatmodels.com/~smartcart/cgi/...&scale=1/32

I can't believe I forgot a link in my original post sorry. :blush:

Tooo much droooooling :lol:

- Awwwww...now why'd ja hafta go and do that? :smiley13: Got a puddle going here after looking over the list again. :smiley14: Guess I need to get another job to help support my growing 1/32 habit. Gee.....thanks (I think) Brian!