Update of Hotels and Wounded Warrior Benefit Dinner

Ok folks we’re fast approaching the 60 day mark before doors open on the 50th Anniversary IMPS USA National Convention. Our team has now shifted into high gear putting plans into action. Our Hotels are nearly sold out. Red Roof Inn ($59) and Spring Hill Suites ($129) still have rooms available… the Spring Hill Suites property offers complimentary breakfast included! For anyone still needing to book a room, note After 1 July … ALL UNSOLD ROOMS WILL BE RETURNED TO HOTEL INVENTORIES and you will lose the convention rate.

Also please come support our Wounded Warriors coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan. 100% of the proceeds from our opening social and dinner at the Virginia Air and Space Center go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. Come dine on awesome BBQ with all the trimmings and beverages, while having the exclusive run of the museum packed with commercial, military and NASA aircraft and artifacts. Tickets are on sale now $30 for Adults and $15 for kids ... just click on the “National Convention Tours and Benefit Dinner” tab in the IPMS On-line store! Please help us welcome home our troops especially those who’ve given so much for us!

Got my ticket booked.

Rick, that is our hope as well, but so far, I have to say ticket sales for the Wounded Warrior event and tour ticket sales in general have not been that great. I know it is still early, but there will be a time in the near future where we will have to make a "go/no-go" decision about the Wounded Warrior event in particular.

Really bummed at missing the Nationals and especially this event. I hope you are enormously successful with it; beyond your expectations even.

Rick L.