Fiat G50bis "Freccia" Special Hobby 1:32 scale model

aquatarkus10

Hi to all.
Let me share with you my latest work:
The Fiat G50bis "arrow" - Special Hobby 1:32 scale model.
The model has been completely revised and corrected: I turned down all the flaps, I opened the compartment ammunition, I opened the access door to the left and the engine compartment and much more.
The effect "heavy weathering" has been obtained with the technique MWP (Metal work panels)
Thank you for watching:

20140401_233247_edited-2.jpg

Modelling the Fiat G50bis 1:32 scale (customized)

20140114_230949.jpg

MWP (Metal work panels) finiture & scratch building:

20140212_185148.jpg

20140222_163323_edited-1.jpg

20140223_164124.jpg

20140225_222512.jpg

20140305_225003.jpg

20140403_235204_2.jpg

Profile:

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

profi1.jpg

theme from : WWII - North Africa winter 1941 Lybia; Martuba airbase

IMG_1359copy.jpg

IMG_1322copy_edited-3.jpg

IMG_1383copy_edited-3.jpg

For more info & pics:http://www.adventurephotomodels.com

George

• Like 1

What a great looking model! Love the added detailing as well as the "period" looking photos towards the end. Are those MWP panels aftermarket items, or a modification of your own? Also, exactly how did you create the wear patterns on the one side of the fuselage? Congrats on a super looking build!

GIL

Hi, Giorgio,

You certainly gave us the "WOW!" with your first introduction of your work. This was not your first model (it would scare me if it was), so I (and the others here, too) are looking forward to seeing some of your other subjects. Welcome!

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

What a great looking model! Love the added detailing as well as the "period" looking photos towards the end. Are those MWP panels aftermarket items, or a modification of your own? Also, exactly how did you create the wear patterns on the one side of the fuselage? Congrats on a super looking build!

GIL

Hi Gil

Thank you for watching this my last work and for the comment that I've appreciated very much.

The metal panels, are not commercially available and have been fully realized by me through the use of the technique MWP (Metal Work Panels).

The heavy weathering panel was achieved by applying a self adhesive ultra-thin metal panel (aluminum metal tape). After riveted and designed all the lines on the original, I fixed the metal panel and I painted as normal.

Then I removed with a cotton swab soaked in thinner a little part of paint to simulate wear.

Sorry for my bad English, I just hope you have understood me.

However, if you go on my website, you can immediately see the steps of the technique in the wip on the MWP model Su37 Flanker "Terminator" (10 steps) so to get an idea.

Cheers

George

Edited by aquatarkus10