M2A3 Bradley

freddietello

Just got my own copy of this. Wow! Meng has certainly raised the bar with this one!

Federico,

Great build! Excellent detail work. I have this kit and am building it for a review for IPMS. I'm almost finished and will be summiting it to the Journal for publication as a review. That's all I can say for now so stay tuned!

Chris :Smile_sceptic:

Federico,

Great build! Excellent detail work. I have this kit and am building it for a review for IPMS. I'm almost finished and will be summiting it to the Journal for publication as a review. That's all I can say for now so stay tuned!

Hi Chris, thank for your words. Are you aware of some issues about this model? the interior color indication is wrong, so is the warning signs printed in paper, they are written in Pashto, one of the main languages in Afghanistan....where no Bradleys are deployed.

Federico,

Hi Chris, thank for your words. Are you aware of some issues about this model? the interior color indication is wrong, so is the warning signs printed in paper, they are written in Pashto, one of the main languages in Afghanistan....where no Bradleys are deployed.

Yes about the interior color I was aware. I used photo researh to find the correct color. Mixed up my own paint mix. As for the signs I was not aware of that. Good info for the review. Thanks.

Can't wait to read your review, Chris. I was floored when I received mine in the mail. It is currently the largest box in my stash!

d

Can't wait to read your review, Chris. I was floored when I received mine in the mail. It is currently the largest box in my stash!

d

Ya the box is big for sure, and you use every bit of the items in the box.

Edited by 802chrisg

• 3 weeks later...