putting pictures on the posts

Hello I am wondering how to post pictures every time I do I post pictures it won't let me put any pictures on unless they are really small and nobody can see them help would be appreciatd

I too use Photobucket, but I cannot say how that might help you adjust the posted pic size. I just know that what I upload to there and then share from there to here ends up a good size for the forums.

GIL :smiley16:

Guest PetrolGator

Consider this the Forum Admin endorsement of Photobucket. The servers they use also seem to take down older pictures with much less frequency. Just be aware you're placing pictures into a very public medium.

I agree with Gils and Chris's comments. However, you can make your folders private.

• 2 months later...

So, in short, the Forum is not hosting the pictures directly; just links to "external" storage/ sharing sites such as Photobucket or Fotki (perhaps...)

"Z", did you have a specific post that shows what you meant by 'small pictures'... technically, I wouldn't have thought you would have been unable to insert even small images (unless they are being interpreted as 'smilies' or such.)

R/

Robert

Hi, Robert,

This question was answered on another thread for Z, where he asked the same question. I gave him a detailed step-by-step on how to post photos, which he is now using. As lawyers say: Asked and answered. Yes, you CAN'T import photos directly onto the Forum. You MUST post on the Forum the link to the photo storage site.

Ed