Hello from Columbus, Ohio

sobrien

Hello,

My name is Sean, I've been building models off and on since I was 6. I build predominately 1/32 WW1 and between war planes now, but over the years have built just about everything. Am currently finishing a Wingnuts SE5a so I can build some armor for a break. I just joined IPMS in February.

Sean O'Brien

Hello Sean! I did a 20yr sentence in Columbus....er, I mean I "lived" there from '79-'99 :smiley2: , so I know what a great modeling town it is! If you haven't joined the Rickenbacker club, do so ASAP! That's a great group of guys who can help you have a lot of FUN with the hobby! Look forward to seeing you on the forums. Welcome!

GIL :smiley16:

Welcome aboard, Sean! You're in good company!

Mark

Sean,

Welcome. The Rickenbacker club meets the second Sunday of each month at the Ohio Dept. of Transportation Aviation office off 161. Our web site with details and directions is at: http://www.ipmscolumbus.com. I think it's a month or two behind, but the meeting info is correct. We meet this Sunday at 6:30. Hope you can make it.

Ron Bell

Welcome to the IPMS Forums! I do hope to meet you in 2015 when I come out there for the Nationals. My brother lives in Columbus so I'll have some excellent lodging to enjoy!