rcflyer

I see there's not many new posts in here. I have to wonder if everyone is like me and very busy or are you guys just too busy building. I'm hoping to see some more builds very soon. I hope all is well and wish you all Happy Modeling.

Always glad to see new posts, and I burden everyone with mine all the time. However, I wish the Journal would PUSH the DFs more. The more people who come and post, the more lively it is and the more likely it is that even more people will come here and post! It's an positive, upward spiral that we need to build here, and I think the Journal could help!

GIL :smiley16:

Well, after doing my income taxes, yard work, car maintenance and general house work, I do have time for my current F-86 Sabre. I hope to have more pictures available on it soon.

Mark

Guest PetrolGator

It comes in waves, to be honest. This forum is still, sadly a small community.

We're going to have two more group builds starting up soon. I just can't do as much "moderation" as I'd like being in the middle of a move and all.

I completely understand you all. My job and home life take most of my time. It's to the point that I have to make time for models.These forums are a big inspiration to me and an even bigger help not to mention the fact that I enjoy just chatting with everyone.

It comes in waves, to be honest. This forum is still, sadly a small community.

We're going to have two more group builds starting up soon. I just can't do as much "moderation" as I'd like being in the middle of a move and all.

Excellent! I am looking forward to participating in a group build. It is just the thing I need to get me "up and running" again. :smiley14:

I'm working on a 1/350 UH-1N...I've been working on it for two months. A very sad commentary indeed. On another note, I am working on the Gallery UH-34 also. Pic's soon.

Gil, Keep em coming, along with the rest of y'all. Inspiration comes in various forms.

Thanks to all who contribute.

Bill

I tend to tinker with a kit at least a couple times a week, but I don't think to take photos and don't like to stop what I'm doing and take steps required to share. Laziness is all that is.

This forum is rather sleepy; I spend my online time at other modeling venues which seem to get more responses.

I would post more but dealing with photos is a pain. When that process gets easier, I'll have more. I do post photos through my reviews projects. That's really easy. The real truth is I like building models way more then playing on the computer.

I'm doing my best to keep my Manufacturing Thread updated, but with the recent trip and the recent Exacto injury it's been tough. I do have a few photos to post; hopefully soon. I may even get a few more models done before I leave town again for my sister's graduation.

Couple of things I'll note:

1. lots more modeling forums nowadays ,international like Hyperscale and ARC, Scale related like 72nd scale, topic related like USAF SIG, And the list goes on.

2. Modelers themselves,like my club in Pittsburgh

A. 1/3 are IPMS members

B. 1/3 of those build regular

C. 90% of those do very little posting and photos.

Just some non-scientific breakdowns and my opinions on limited posting seen

As for me. I post my stuff here, 1/72nd Modeller,ARC and Hyperscale . I average about a completion every 3 months. Not much to keep the forums filled.

Cheers

Bill