Promises Promises Work Bench

Mark Aldrich

As the WONDERFUL Washington weather is keeping Yard Work un-doable, I am attempting to keep a promise to myself. Build and work at the desk. Course that meant cleaning off the desk. It had become a collection point. The first shot is where I am currently working and the second is where I will start my next project and hopefully all following projects.

ShouldB1_zpsc6fd2d64.jpg

ShouldB_zps1ed39513.jpg

I know keeping my workbench "uncluttered" is a full time job!

Hence the problem. I got it all nice and cleaned and when I started moving ALL my tools to the desk, I now have nowhere to work! I found a couple organizers and order them but the one I really wanted, is currently out of stock at Micromark.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mark,

I like the "Deuce" in the box.

So, how long does it take to look like the first picture again? For myself, it's usually by the end of the first build on the new space.

Good luck on keeping a neat workspace, NEAT.

Bill

Bill,

So far so good! The Deuce in the box has found a good home and so far, I have kept my M-40 build and Egyptian/Israeli track shoe holders projects on the Desk. However, with the issues I am having with the M-40, I may start painting my Warhammer 40K figure which means the M-40 will end up on the floor. I will try and refrain!!!