Hello from Virginia

rcflyer

Hello everyone my name is Steve. I am 40 and a Army veteran. I've recently returned to modeling and am a aviation enthusiast.I fly rc planes which I enjoy. My stash is small..it consists of 2 Revells. The B25j and F22. I really want the Revell 1/32 Arado Are 132 but times are tight. I look forward to talking to you all.

Steve,

Welcome!!! As a transplanted Virginian allow me to be the first to welcome you to our fine group! If you facebook, we also have a page there!!!!!!

Mark

Welcome to the static builders domain, Steve. I'm an aviation enthusiast myself. If you need any help, feel free to ask away. That's what IPMS is all about. Happy Modeling,

Mark

Welcome Steve. I just recently joined IPMS/USA as well. I am a Navy vet myself and I was home ported in Norfolk most of the time.

Welcome Steve! Don't forget to stay in touch on these boards; don't let Facebook be your only posting place. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work when you get it done.

Welcome Steve,

As an Armor builder I can't help you much with those wingy things :gray-plane: , that being said I look forward to seeing your work and will help out in any other ways. Just ask we are here to help out each of us.

Chris :Smile_sceptic:

Funny you mention that, as I'm on the review crew and am currently building the new kit from MENG of the M2A3 Bradley BUSK III kit. I should have the review done with in the next month. This one I'm senting into the jounal instead of the regular review prossess on the forum. Stay tuned. If you have never done a armor kit start with a Tamiya ofr AFV kit. simple, good detail, and go together well. I see you like the big scales so try 1/35 scale for armor to start. Best of luck.

I do not know the IPMS issue yet, That will be up to the editor. Once I complete the review and send it in it is up to the editoral staff. I can tell you that upfront without giving out all the details is it well worth the money for the kit. One of the best I have seen to date. Stay tuned.

Edited by 802chrisg