'Close Contat' Street Scene Diorama (WIP)

tiking

I am in awe and inspired by your work....I don't know how anyone could not consider modeling an art form..If you have the time i'd love to get your opinion on the diorama i completed recently. I posted photos in a thread here. I strive to become a better builder and improve my skills . any feedback,good bad or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated.

I have recently started to try my hand at figures. the Vietnam dio was my 2nd attempt. after painting and stripping the figures 3 times , i purchased a bag of plastic toy soldiers from the dollar store to work on my painting skills without the need to constantly strip ,prime and repaint. it made my life much less frustrating to just toss them and start over on a new one...just an idea .

• 2 weeks later...

I am in awe and inspired by your work....I don't know how anyone could not consider modeling an art form..If you have the time i'd love to get your opinion on the diorama i completed recently. I posted photos in a thread here. I strive to become a better builder and improve my skills . any feedback,good bad or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated.

I have recently started to try my hand at figures. the Vietnam dio was my 2nd attempt. after painting and stripping the figures 3 times , i purchased a bag of plastic toy soldiers from the dollar store to work on my painting skills without the need to constantly strip ,prime and repaint. it made my life much less frustrating to just toss them and start over on a new one...just an idea .

I am no pro but I would love to see your dio. I too have problems with figure painting as these were my first figures to get proper attention. They are not the best as I am still trying to learn the ways of the Masters. I will get there, only slowly.