Sponsorships

Dim bulb here.

Are category sponsorships for the convention set up on the website and I'm just not finding them? Or, are they part of the set of forms that aren't available yet? I was wanting to discuss this at our club meeting but I can't find everything I need.

Rick

On the 2014 website, go to Contacts - email the Sponsorship Coordinator, Kevin Ferris.

Did that--haven't heard back yet.

I just wanted to try multiple lines of inquiry in case someone here already knew the answer.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Neither the category list nor the sponsors for each category are there yet.

I've asked, but have yet to see anything but a link that doesn't go anywhere.

I'm sure they'll correct this soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, here we are a month later and still do not have a response to this question either on the forum or via an e-mail request.

Believe it or not, there are people out here just waiting to give you money if you will just post a form so we can sponsor categories. The delay is not helping your cause and it is just back-end loading the work. When can we expect to see this happen?

OK

I just received a phone call with help on this which is above and beyond the call as far as I'm concerned.

They hope to have the page modified to display the form via the Forms tab soon. Right now, the only way to do it is via the shopping cart and you don't have the benefit of seeing what has already been selected.

Sponsorships are now up on the website!

http://www.ipmsusa2014.com/categories.htm

Edited by SABregi