Hurst Olds

cruz

Based on the Revell kit. Paint is Tamiya Pure White, no clear. Engine fully plumbed and wired. Used different set of tires, didn't like the ones in the kit.

Crankybookpictures050-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Crankybookpictures047-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Crankybookpictures051-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Crankybookpictures049-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

CompletedHurstOlds041-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

CompletedHurstOlds044-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

CompletedHurstOlds023-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

HurstOldsChassis011-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

That looks GREAT Cruz. Your attention to detail and DETAIL Painting awesome. That interior and chassis look real.

I want to do a 442 convertible build of a car that was in a boxing movie with Antonio Banderas and Woody Harrelson. Can't remember the name of the movie right now...but the car was a really cool Green and the redhead girl friend was the owner. IT sure looked like the car you did here. I have the amt issue of the hardtop but not the Revell kit. Could I get the Kit # of this kit if possible. Thanks....

Edited by GaryDavis

Thanks guys, the interior wood paneling comes with the decals in the kit.....

Love it! Is the wood panel detailing in the interior decal or painted?

GIL :smiley16:

Don't know the model or stock number, I don't have the box either. This however is the actual kit....

Hey Cruz...thanks bud. I found the kit # and the same pic as you showed. I found it on ebay. That kit seems hard to find....

I thought I had this kit, but the one I have is slightly different. It's from the Revell Muscle series from 2010 as Kit #85-4275 '72 Olds Cutlass Supreme Custom 2 'n 1. This is the convertible with manual or automatic transmissions and floor console and a custom spoiler. The Hurst version is not included. At least there is an alternative kit for someone who wants a 1972 Olds Cutlass convertible.

Ed