Greetings from Maryland!!!

cruz

Hi there guys/gals, my name is Marcos Cruz. Originally from Puerto Rico but living in Maryland since '96. I belong to two model car clubs, one is the Maryland Automotive Modelers Association here in Maryland where I was just voted president and the other is the Central PA Model Car Club in York, PA. They are both excellent clubs and I am very proud to be part of both. I am also a contributor to two major modeling magazines, one being Model Cars Magazine and the other Scale Auto Magazine. I have been at this since I was 10 and I have met some wonderful friends since I joined the clubs when I moved to Maryland. Hope to meet a lot of you guys here and if I can help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome Marcos! Glad to have another "automotive" enthusiast here with us! Like most people, I really admire those who can do what I cannot, and I have not yet found the witch doctor, charms, spells, and correct incantations to help me get a great gloss paint job on my occasional car build! Sounds like you might just be able to point me in the right direction!

Have fun!

GIL :smiley16:

Here to help in any way I can!!

Welcome Marcos! Glad to have another "automotive" enthusiast here with us! Like most people, I really admire those who can do what I cannot, and I have not yet found the witch doctor, charms, spells, and correct incantations to help me get a great gloss paint job on my occasional car build! Sounds like you might just be able to point me in the right direction!

Have fun!

GIL :smiley16:

Marcos, maybe you can establish a rehab model car center for some of us ex-gear heads (like me)from the '60s. Ha! Welcome aboard,

Mark