WWII HEAVY PANZER WALKER from Dust Tactics

catdude01

Hi:

I just bought this little guy on ebay, its from the fantasy game of Dust and Tactics.

Here the pictures of the model. a lot of seam lines but worth the effort.

here you can see the scale, its more or less 1/48 . Already started sanding and working with mr.surface 500.

Thanks Dannie/ Gil, this is a really neat model to rest a little bit from the traditional tanks, very easy to work and paint. Hope to finish it in time for the contest!

Very cool Pedro, as you well know, I am more of a car guy but there are a lot of things you guys do which I always learn and try to incorporate on my builds. Thanks for sharing!

• 7 months later...

Thank you!!!,

well the model is kind of dark in colors , without a base and figure does not say much. I'm still working on the figures and base, so stay tune for more. :gold-plane:

I love the paint job you have done! I also bought this thing, but was put off because it came semi-assembled, rather badly at that. Did you clean up all the seam lines on the legs? I really wanted a fully unassembled kit, to make clean up easier.

I think this design is so far the best looking of the Dust line. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Neal!, Sure I did, I clean it up and used perfect plastic putty to correct to fill all the seam lines. Also drill the machine guns and sanded the gun barrel too.

I got you news too, Dust and Tactics was sold between 2012-2013 and the new owners are starting to offer this as a unarmed kits.

check it out!

http://www.unitforward.com/news/unassembled-model-kits-direct-from-dust-studio/

Pedro,

Aw nuts now I have to buy another one! Thanks for the heads up; I didn't know about the unassembled kits! I may need to buy two to build the flakvierling version as well. I hope i can do them justice like you did!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How on earth did I miss this thing? Looks great, I haven't heard of the game though. Going to have to look into it.

• Like 1