EXCELLENT IRWIN ALLEN SITE!

papasmurf

Mike Myers, a very talented friend of mine told me of this site, and it's chock full of great Irwin Allen information! And, a great model section, which "Jet", a very nice Webmaster, is adding me to, with her excellent graphic skills! It's got everything for the Irwin Allen fan, up-to-date info on the Stars of the Shows, a lot of great reference material on props, love that part, and bio's on all the Actors and Show's!

It's a real "Baby-Boomer's" paradise, lots of good memories found there, check it out! :smiley20:

Tell "Jet", Papa Smurf sent you. :smiley9:

http://www.iann.net/models/index.htm

Is there a URL?

Ooops! All fixed, been a busy day! :smiley29:

Remember Irwin Allen's "Towering Inferno"?

My big sister took me to see that at Pittsburgh's Stanley Theater (now,The Benedum Center) when it came out. We were seated in the balcony...it was SO intense, I remember getting sick, LOL!!!! Come to think of it, she took me there to see his "Poseidon Adventure", as well....damn, she was a cool Sister!!

Good times...........................

I saw "Inferno" with that "Rumble Surround" sound array in the Theater, very intense for a young pup. Then years later, the Pilot movie for "Battlestar Galactica", original series, was re-released with the "Rumble Surround" which was prety cool for the times! :smiley20:

OMG, I forgot about that!!!! The Stanley had that for the movie, too! Didn't Irwin Allen also produce "Earthquake"? That had it, too. I think what made me lose it in "Inferno" was when the elevator finally arrived, and when the doors opened a guy in flames fell out onto the floor. Waaaaay to much for my 10 or 11 year-old brain to handle, LOL!!!

I believe it was first done for "Earthquake" by the "Master of Disaster"! Great stuff for the time! A really marvelous era of Film-making! :smiley20:

I believe it was first done for "Earthquake" by the "Master of Disaster"! Great stuff for the time! A really marvelous era of Film-making! :smiley20:

Coolness Kids! Jet, over at the Irwin Allen News Network site, just got the "first edition" of my model gallery posted, the film clips are added next. You can see her her great film clip work, at the www.thekitfactory.com or at www.strangestuffstudio.com in the sections with Irwin Allen models posted in them. I already got the Spindrift, Flying Sub, and Jupiter 2 film clips for my use, she' still working on adding it all on her site.

Very nicely done graphics, and instead of a bunch of film clips, it's all seen in a little "Movie" presentation, very cool!

Check it out! :smiley20:

OMG, I forgot about that!!!! The Stanley had that for the movie, too! Didn't Irwin Allen also produce "Earthquake"? That had it, too. I think what made me lose it in "Inferno" was when the elevator finally arrived, and when the doors opened a guy in flames fell out onto the floor. Waaaaay to much for my 10 or 11 year-old brain to handle, LOL!!!

I know that I am new here. But if the master of disaster put both movies togeter.

Would it be called Shake and Bake? :smiley24:

Sorry

Gil

www.justanillusion.biz

FUNNY!!!! Gil, you old dog, welcome dear friend, glad to see you here. This is where I "hang out" when I'm not moderating at your place. Nice to see you be part of IPMS, your a very welcome addition to a great bunch of modelers! :smiley20: