Hampton, VA info source

I notice on the Hampton Convention site that they have a Facebook icon. I don't do Facebook. Is Facebook the "go to" place to get info about what's happening in Hampton? I notice no updates to the site under the News icon since November 7. More specifically, I wonder when we will be able to register for the convention. Info, please, Thanks, Skip Has

Skip,

I also am not a Facebook user. I would hope our Convention web page and this Forum are the PRIMARY "go to" places for the latest Convention information.

I expect the Convetion chatter will pick up considerably on our base IPMS/USA sources as the convention dates draw closer.

Stay tuned.... And see you in Hampton.

Thank you, Ralph, for the assurances, will keep my eyes peeled. And see you there.

Thanks,

Skip

I can't give a specific answer as we don't know yet exactly when the Conference Registration will be available on the Website, but I can tell you we are getting real close.

But as Ralph said expect a lot of info to start coming out real soon.

And as far as Facebook is concerned, its really only going to be used as a "Hey there's something new on the IPMSUSA2014.com website, click here to see it" sort of thing. There is not anything you will miss by not going to the Facebook site.

Jared Nuss 2014 National Conference Contest Chair

Hi Jared,

Thank you for that info about Facebook. Was getting worried that I would miss pertinent info, not being on Facebook.

Very relieved,

Skip

• 2 weeks later...