Maddog Manufacturing 2014 Production Line

Mark Deliduka

Gil, my final count is way, way down from where it usually is. I only completed 28 total models in 2014. I was going to post a Thread showing them all in a Year in Review, but a past Letter from the Editor in the Journal called such a thing braggadocio, one-upmanship and ego stroking/fishing for compliments and I'm anything but that! I did post such a Thread on several other Forums I frequent as that is the tradition everyone participates in as a reminder of what everyone did over the course of the year. I like it because it reminds me of some of the earlier models from others that were done at the beginning of the year that I'd forgotten about. Sometimes I also see models others did for Group Bui9lds that I never checked in on and never saw.

Anyway, enough rambling... I gotta get started on the New Year Manufacturing Line. :smiley20: Here's hoping that 2015 sees me right back up to my usual completion rate!

28!!!!! outstanding...i think you produce a very fine model and fine nothing you post to be" braggadocio, one-upmanship and ego stroking/fishing for compliments" i belong to many modeling forums and most have year end in review thread . i see nothing wrong with it and enjoy seeing what other modelers have finished in the course of a year... if i had kept any of the photos of my builds or had a better camera for that matter and could take a decent photo,i'd have join in . nice work mark ..keep it up

My view is that this is the one time of year where such a post is very appropriate and is simply a "here's my year in review", without any attempt to say how good or bad it is compared to anyone else. Want proof? Go over to Hyperscale's Plastic Pics where this very thing starts right after Christmas and will run through the end of this week, without ANY official direction. People just do it! More importantly, it's yet another chance for others to see a lot of nice builds, including ones they missed earlier in the year. I posted mine a few days ago and my post is already buried 5pgs back!

Never let some "negative nellie" determine your actions. You can never please everyone, and anyone kind find fault in our work IF they're determined to do so. Screw 'em! Have fun, as long as it's never at someone else's expense!

GIL :smiley16:

Rage on, Duke - as a fellow 1/72 fan who produces at the rate of continental drift I can only stand in awe. Love the TOPOL. The MadDog Production Line is the Hero Modeling Kollektiv of the Soviet Union - maximum production for the Motherland! Not even gonna ask about your five-year plan.

Thanks for the support guys. I've also seen this done in several other Forums as well. Gill, I'll go looking for your post showing your work; I love looking at your fine masterpieces! After that, I just may post a copy of my Thread here for all to see.

Thanks Bob! LOL! I love the new title! I don't really have a five year plan, but I'll tell you my five month plan: Complete 35 more armor models to bring my count to 700 finished vehicles and then take a pic of the entire lot gathered together in one picture! :smiley20: