Looking for Mr. Pat Donohue

TomHall

Would a membership manager be kind enough to see for me if a Pat Donahue is still a member. He wrote an essay for IPMS Update that appeared around 1978 and I would like to ask him a few questions about it. Please give him my personal message and email info if you locate him.

Tom,

I suggest you get in touch with Mary Jane in our national office about this. Her address is mj@ipmsusa.org

She is the person who can get you the info...or at least tell you whether he's still a member. She seldom, if ever, frequents this forum.

hth,

Dennis

Tom,

I cannot disclose information about IPMS members without their permission, but I have forwarded your email address (as you gave your permission above), and a link to this thread, to the email address I have for Mr. Donohue.

I only check the Forums on an irregular basis. In future, I recommend you contact either me or MJ Kinney using the email links in the Officer Directory. She and I both respond to emails as quickly as we can.

Regards,

Bruce Briggs

Membership Secretary

IPMS 42672

Thank you. Good reply. Actually, Mary Jane put him in touch with me a few days after Christmas. Thanks.