Rigging sheet for Blue Nose kit?

rllee

Finally getting around to completing a 1/96?? Blue Nose kit and need the rigging sheet. Anyone have a copy they can post?

Thanks

Richard Lee

• 1 year later...

Hi Richard,

Having come upon your request about a year on, I cannot help you directly with rigging plans for Bluenose, but the following leads may be of help to you.

Go directly onto the Bluenose's own website. You can buy a book directly from them named

'Bluenose 2 Saga of the Great Fishing Schooners'..By L.B.Jensen. ..Loads of drawings within with all the rigging details.

Another book I would recommend is Howard Chappelles book about American Fishing Schooners. I think that there may be some Canadian schooner coverage in this book as well.

On another tack (if you will excuse the pun) look at both the Billings Boat kits and Model Shipways websites . They have free pdf downloads of all their kit instructions, so you may well be able to get both of these manufacturers Bluenose instructions to download directly. These pdf's may be the way to go, and available for free.

You may well have got things sorted by the time you read this, but hope this helps if not.

Kind regards Noel Smith

Edited by noelsmith