GregWise

Greg, I'm surprised you couldn't ID it? I'ts a metal bldg which is protected by ADT. Clearly, ADT now is an option allowing customers to mount big guns on some sort of remote controlled chassis. ADT will go all up your a*& if you try to break into that building.

I do not know what type of tank it is, but it is obviously a vizmod of some sorts. The tank is marked to look like the tank used in the Walking Dead second episode of the first season. Somebody at that business might have been a fan of the show.

Episode-1-Tank.jpg

Greg, I'm surprised you couldn't ID it? I'ts a metal bldg which is protected by ADT. Clearly, ADT now is an option allowing customers to mount big guns on some sort of remote controlled chassis. ADT will go all up your a*& if you try to break into that building.

Ha! That's a riot! What's even funnier is that building was formally a "plastics" manufacturing facility.

I do not know what type of tank it is, but it is obviously a vizmod of some sorts. The tank is marked to look like the tank used in the Walking Dead second episode of the first season. Somebody at that business might have been a fan of the show.

Episode-1-Tank.jpg

Well I live pretty close to Disney World.

I don't think it's real. Just a mock up of some sort. Note how thin the track is and how loose it hangs in the front.

That tank in the TV show is a Chieftain.